Sunday, October 26, 2008

My fucked-up after Pmr life

So it's really been "awhile" i didnt update my blog huh? LOL
Today's 26th Oct. It's already a week since pmr.

Sighs. Time passes really fast.

Few months before, we were still playing like a fool.

Few weeks before, we realized and studied hard to prepare exam.

And now, pmr had finally over, everyone playing hard.

EXCEPT
for me! :'(

Just few days after that pmr, i have no idea why on earth i'll got those fucking chickenpox!!

So i have to spend the entire month! in the god damn house!

I WAANNA GO SCHOOOOOL!!

Everybody's playing haappily, why not me?

It's so so so unfaair!
AAAHHHHHHH!
I'm sick and tired hiding in this deserted place! (But it's still got one thing good, i can bleach myself these days. Muahaha.)

Before i realize i got chickenpox, i had a few days of fever.

Do you know how suffering when fever and god damn chickenpox comes together?!

SOOOB.

I cannot bath for the first 2 or 3 days, and this whooole week was BAD-HAIR-WEEK!

And that stupid idk-what cream that my mom bought for me was so damn expensive.

It just weight 5 gram and it cost 20 bucks!

The doctor advices me to apply it 5 times a dayy.

This is suffering!



" THAAT is chickenpox! "

Only left 2 weeks. 2 weeks!

Our school first batch of form5 students will "bye-bye".

Sighh~ i want spend the last week with themm! :'(

Oh right and before that, should wish them good-luck in spm. ;D

I think thats all?
Will update again, when i recover. haha. peace.



wish me get well soon. :(

No comments: