Saturday, August 23, 2008

Memorable day

Well, first of all. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Janice and Eeling!
My baby sisters had finally grown up. (aww~)
Haha!
We didnt open any birthday party since a long long time ago.
I remembered the last time was huiyee's.
And guess what. We broke her house's pipe when having a water fight.
LOL. then we never open any since then. ; )
Usually we just celebrate it at school, and make a lots of surprises.
So was kinda excited about this party. ahaa.

Went jan's hse at around 4pm, cause my bro need to go somewhere else after fetching me.
I thought there'll might be lots of stuffs to prepare.
But then, reached there tak buat apa-apa pun. haha.
Just looking at jan cutting the laaaamb!
Omg, she's damn brave. I was just standing aside, cause i dont even dare to touch it!
Hahah!

So the party started like 7pm something. Everybody was busy burning the food.
But me was busy holding the videocam up and down. xD
. . . i'll just skip this boring part. ; D
After eating, we all went in and sing karaoke. muahaha.
Having a real fun that time.
Celine, hy, qun yao, chunren, and me was singing all the time.
That qun yao so enjoy singing til he couldnt let the mike go! LOL



birthday girls. loves. ; D








qinyi, mayching and mk.


qinyi.


koktung.


joey.


mk.






onn onn.


hahah! i love this pic. xDD


leong.


yea its blur, but i still like it. lol


well.


qun yao.


chunren.


jan's bro. jeff.




mayching.


bryan.





Happy birthday!

No comments: