Friday, August 15, 2008

One happy day.

After a long long exam freeze, i finally get to play com agaain.
*woo-hoo!*

Today's 15th of August. It's my dad, ashley, and my classmate (nicole)'s birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
~

But! this was the first year i cant celebrate with my dad. SOB

Cause my parents went turkey because of something something.

So me and my siblings, first time in our life, hooome alooone for 10 days!

Kesian us laa weih. Need to do everything our own. =(

That night 12am, i text my dad b'day wishes. =)

But he couldn't receive! So do my bro's.

Only my sis could, cause her phone is the sub line of my dad's post paid.


Besides, it's HOOOLIDAAY!

This stupid trial exam had made my head almost gonna burst!

Gonna take a long long rest during this holiday. =)

There's three things i cant wait in this holiday.

First, cheeeeer practice!

Second, jaan's birthday paarty!

Third, SHOOOOPPING!

Wheeeee. cant wait cant wait. XD



Happy holidaay, folks!

No comments: