Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Visit to 3 cekal

Yepp. Just like what the title said, today i skipped four classes straight to 3 cekal. ;D
Because their class dont have any teacher in these four period!

Damn syok laaa. LOL

Had really much fun there.





celine. with her SWEET smile. ;D



zhen ye.



ah weeell.



this koktung macam sangat rajin je! haha.


me and ian taking the idiotic pics! LOL












then, the joyi and joey. =)




look at this pic! its related to the next. haha!



just look at that gay pose of joey's. o-m-g right? xD


Was chit chatting with joey and ian the whole time.

Then they told me that sarn got 7 ex-gfs!!

I was like what the hell? Sarn!?

I thought he's those super good guy, and the so-called typical prefect.

Oh my god, even joey and ian's ex also not as much as him.


And! thanks ian for the tips of washing our hair. haha!

Well, not to mention that ian's hair is reaally soft and healthy.

LOL. softer than mine, at least. =S


Here's the tips,

- wash your hair twice with shampoo.

- first time you wash, clean your scalp.

- then, only you massage your head.


I WILL follow the rules. cause i wanted long haair so badly! xD



it's joey squeezing my head!



Ian got the fairest leg, that means tak ade bulu! LOL

I got the shortest leg. =X

And joey got the muscular leg. =)




Cekal and Mahir.

No comments: