Thursday, July 31, 2008

3 mahir gila babi-s! xD

Nothing to do.
Brought my phone to school today.

Me and my friends were been cam whoring the entire dayy!

XD


Besides that, thanks to somebody~ me and mk got the pathetic idea of drawing our own hand.

hahaha!



hy and me.



hy's.



mk's.










cut here! hahah. learn from lee. xDD


rajinnya~


we're just acting anyway. LOL




introducing~ the QUEEN ELIZABETH!


haha. one packet of loller a day, keeps your sadness away!


woo. im advertising hy's bottle. ;D


hy's so CUTE! xD








love this pic banyak banyak. =)


shann! COOOOMEL je laaa!! xDD


woohoo. seah le got look at the camera. lol.


our sivik banner.


from the left. el, seah le, hy, mc (hiding), mk n yan rou!
tak de me pun. =(



shann drew this!


unfinish work.


The second day.


yep. almost finish.


DONE! =)


me and mk dancing with it. hahaa.





i love my class. i love my friends.

No comments: