Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My first tag.

The person to tag you is?
Eujo.

What relationship of you with him/her?
Friends.

Your 5 impression towards him/her

  1. Funny
  2. Caring
  3. Cute
  4. PERASAN! xD
  5. Like to argue with me.
The most memorable thing tat he/she done to you.
Chat with him by using webcam and that time was super funny!

The most memorable word that he/she has say to you.
Pii laa~ LOL

If he/she becomes your lover, you will..
Never think of that before. haha.

If he/she becomes your enemy, you will..
Fly to Canada to kill him. =D

If he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve on
Err. the skill he argue with people. (joe~ its so not fun when everytime also i'll be the one who win. HAHA!)

If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason is
Hmm. maybe i always beat him. lol!

The most desirable to do for him/her is?
I dont know. help him take care of his cat? haha.

The overall impression to he/she is
He's a super friendly and funny guy. easy to hang out or chat with. love his smile. haha

How do you think people around you will feel bout you?
Eem. im just a small girl? KNEW IT! people will thought im in the wrong school or wrong form or whatever. SOB! i hate my height and my kiddy faaace. anyway, you dont judge a book by its coveer. im totally different with my "look". hahaha! im "rude". wahaha~ and i can laugh extreamly loud. =X

On contrary, the character you hate bout yourself
My character? i think is being too sampat? and my so-called attitude? haha~ but i hate my fat face more than that. xDD

For the person who cares and like you, say something bout them
Well, i dont know what to say. THANK YOU and I LOVE YOU GUYS! lol

Seven people to tag.
huiyee
munkuen
eeling
mayching
cheryl
jessica
rachel

No comments: