Wednesday, July 2, 2008

July babes! <3

1st july was my 15th birthday. (cheeers!)
And 2nd is mk's.
So, to stop wasting my energy and time.
I combined these 2 days together~ lol.

My birthday.
Sigh. Still the same.
SCHOOOLL! Boreed laa.
But kinda touched last night. thanks for the wishes guys!
=D
After class, i got cheer practice like usual.
Whee-wiit! We finally did our helicopter peeerfect!!
Me, jesslynn, ame, sue and yen ling.
FINAALLY ~
We tried almost a hundred times to make it perfect.
Its nt 360 degree pusing but at least got a 180. xD
Phew, a tiring and yet fun day finally over.
After fetching me from school, my mom drove me to the "tim ban gor gor" at metro prima.
I saw it from lien siaw's blog and told my mom to try it.
Cause the food and the name is so damn cutee~ LOL
You guys should really go try. (especially the durian thingiee)
Oh ya. and guess what? I saw amaanda~ (teoh yi qian)
She used to be studying my school and she's a prefect too.
Thenn, she transferred to maluri. =(
AND! She's getting prettier and prettier. haha.
Finish my lunch, went home and take a little nap while waiting my dad and sis come home to have dinner together.
Me and my family had dinner at the park city waterfront's La'Casa.
I love the environment and the way they decorate the foods.
Too bad i forgotten to take pics laaa. Arghh!
Everything was good, only that my bro is not around and celebrate with me!
:'(
He went indonesia with his friends. And he promise to buy pressies for me. xD
I think thats all for today.
=)

Munkuen's birthday.
Today was my baby LITTLE sister's birthdayy! HAHA.
"I know i dont look like im older than you, but i really do!
You must admit the truth. xDD"
Everything was the same.
But surprisingly, our friends did a little b'day party at the canteen during recess time for us.
Me, mk n jie xi (which birthday on the 7th july)
Eeling and the "QUEENN ELIZABETH" may ching bought us to the canteen.
And all of them starting to sing (scream) the birthday song. haha!
EVERYBODY at the canteen started to look at us like aliens. LOL
But its very fun and touched and haappy.
Except for my poor little rose dead already!! T__T
Damn chaam. the jac still asked me to keep the petal since i dont have the whole thing!
hahaha.
Really thanks for everything you guys did for us.
I appreciate it! ;D
Will upload the pics sooonn~






" aduhai~ cheng yong reaally dont have the potential of being camera man! " xD


" aiya? cheong my cake! haha. "


" what aree you looking at, mk mui? "


" my straaawberry! <3 "


" almost finish. "



Back to 3 Cekal.


" check out the balloons! "


" kinda copying the star reunion. lol. "






" jan. "







Happy Birthday!