Sunday, July 13, 2008

Cheer 2008

Yay! our big daay had finally came.
All those tough yet fun practices was only prepared for these two days (12th and 13th july)
On the early morning of 12th july, we all gathered up at the school to prepare our costumes, make-up and a little bit of practice.
I was really nervous and i woke up at 5am cause i couldnt even sleep well.
This was my 1st time of participating a cheer competition. to my school, this was also the 1st year.
Thanks to cheryl for the hair, and cheryl's sis and julie (i think) for the make-up. =)
And i really wanted to thank all the supporters. thanks for coming and cheer for us. haha.

The pics can show everything.








" look at our supporters! they wanted to kick me! haha. "


" thanks jan for the star. we wanted to be like michael. LOL "


" sue, me and ame. SHOES WITH THE FUR, WITH THE FUR! xD "






" jackie, me, celine and huiyee. my babes! "


" vynn, ame and me "


" my mom, me and my sis "


" me and my coach, kay kay "


" me and my teacher, pn judy. "


" looook! our pengetua, ah goon goon came and support us tooo! HAHA "


" our coach and us "


" our ex-coach, jeremy and us "

NOW, finaally is our turn. =)



" ending formation. i know its abit cacat. lol "


" the judges. "


" here's samantha gorman. shes preetty right? "


" santwon mcCray. he's dark, i know. hahaha! "


" sarah renner. shes pretty tooo! "

Now, the last but not least! MICHAEL GUILLEN!!

" omfg. he's hot, he's cute, he's eveeerythingg! xDD "


" see the way he hugged me?! *melted* ;D "


" check out the PRIZES~ "

The results.
Champion : Shirtlift
1st runner up : Dynamitez
2nd runner up : Stunners All-boys (newcomers!)
4th : Titans
5th : Xavier
Best newcomers : Pirates (the gay gang!)


" the champion. Shirtlift. "

Congrats to all the winners, especially stunners all-boys. xDD!
Although we didnt win (except for the best teacher award) , we still enjoy the moments we had together.
This was our first time, we didnt expect anything big.
Cause at least we tried our best, and we gained experience.
We'll do even better next year. (HOPEFULLY) ;D



All the best!

No comments: